PHP is a server-side scripting language designed primarily for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming languagePHP code may be embedded into HTML or HTML5 markup, or it can be used in combination with various web template systems, web content management systems and web frameworks. PHP code is usually processed by a PHP interpreter implemented as a module in the web server or as a Common Gateway Interface (CGI) executable.
The web server software combines the results of the interpreted and executed PHP code, which may be any type of data, including images, with the generated web page. PHP code may also be executed with a command-line interface (CLI) and can be used to implement standalone graphical applications.It is highly compatible with most of the servers running on different platforms and supports a large range of databases.
PHP and MYSQL are the open source platform for developing commercial, dynamic, and data driven applications. The Apache web server, the PHP scripting language and the MySQL database engine were bundled with popular, the free and open source operating system Linux was gaining popularity. This combination is called as LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP). It provided developers with an entire set of tools to run Internet sites and web applications. PHP has evolved with the emergence of web 2.0 and continues to be a useful tool to create websites and applications for web 2.0.
Over 40 million Websites developed using PHP are running online. This course covers all the requirements which are necessary to deveop a dynamic and data driven commercial website. At the end of the training program the student can be able to do a complete PHP website.
• PHP and MySQL installation and configuration
• Using logical expression and loops for coding
• Deploying PHP in-built functions and writing custom functions
• Designing dynamic web page content
• Working with forms, deploying cookies for storing data
• Connecting MySQL with PHP
• Learn the fundamentals of CRUD
• Developing and editing database records
• MySQL for developers and database administrators
• Learn Advanced Stored Procedures in MySQL